- A flight by an aircraft chartered for a specific trip, not part of an airline’s regular schedule.More example sentences
- After opening in 1998, it attracted routes all over Europe but then lost many and was left with only scheduled services to Belfast, Dublin and Jersey and a regular charter flight to London.
- The government regulator also issued a written warning to the two co-pilots of the charter flight.
- The squad had a wake-up call shortly after 4am before travelling to Dublin Airport for a charter flight to Siberia, via Moscow, a journey that was expected to take at least 15 hours including the refuelling stop.
More definitions of charter flightDefinition of charter flight in:
- The British & World English dictionary