- A list of items required, things to be done, or points to be considered, used as a reminder.More example sentences
- We did not present our groups with a checklist of topics or require them to come to consensus.
- All delegates will be given sample policies, case reviews and record keeping checklists which they can use in their own organisations.
- And now they have to go through the whole series of checklists that are involved in the countdown.
More definitions of checklistDefinition of checklist in:
- The British & World English dictionary