- (Of two people dancing) with their heads close together in an intimate way.More example sentences
- The music was slow, and the two other couples on the dance floor were slow dancing, their eyes closed, cheek to cheek.
- The singer, his voice deep and husky, started singing mimicking that of Frank Sinatra, singing about us dancing cheek to cheek.
- He then closes his eyes and we were cheek to cheek.
More definitions of cheek to cheekDefinition of cheek to cheek in:
- The British & World English dictionary