- A freezer with a hinged lid that opens from the top, rather than a front-opening door.More example sentences
- If you choose a chest freezer with a counterbalanced door, the daily joy of cracking yourself on the head as you reach for the orange sorbet becomes a thing of the past.
- Drugs were found next to a bed in an upstairs room and further amounts were discovered in a chest freezer in the lounge.
- Once, when one of my tenants left, he forgot to empty the chest freezer which was full of meat.
More definitions of chest freezerDefinition of chest freezer in:
- The British & World English dictionary