- The senior staff officer of a service or command.More example sentences
- The course could expand its current target audience of brigadier and major generals to include former brigade commanders, division chiefs of staff, corps G3s, and other senior colonels.
- The ministry of defense provides administrative and operational control over the three services through their respective chiefs of staff.
- Consisting of the prime minister, the service ministers, the chiefs of staff, and the foreign minister, the Council proved somewhat more effective.
More definitions of chief of staffDefinition of chief of staff in:
- The British & World English dictionary