- A hot dog garnished with chili con carne.More example sentences
- That cost more than $10 so I went with the Top Dog - a chili dog with mustard, sauerkraut and bacon - sweet potato fries and a lemonade.
- And the Giants are in town to brutally beat the Cubs the next day, and I eat a knockwurst, a bratwurst and a chili dog in quick succession.
- ‘I'm in the mood for a hot chili dog and nachos with melted cheese! ‘exclaimed Kendra.’
More definitions of chili dogDefinition of chili dog in:
- The British & World English dictionary