- The part of a chimney that projects above a roof.More example sentences
- At Hull freak winds sent a chimney stack crashing through a roof of a house into a bedroom where a 16-year-old girl was sleeping.
- The accident came just days after a woman was hit by falling masonry when a chimney stack toppled into the street and flattened the roof of an empty 4x4 vehicle.
- He later told them he had replaced 70 roof tiles and had re-pointed the chimney stack.
More definitions of chimney stackDefinition of chimney stack in:
- The British & World English dictionary