- A collection of integrated circuits that form the set needed to make an electronic device such as a computer motherboard or portable telephone.More example sentences
- Dell is concerned that an instability within the chipset can cause the system to crash under heavy graphics load.
- The chipset and motherboard are designed by Bechtolsheim's skunkworks team.
- Overall, we'll check out how well these chipsets would perform in a home computer.
More definitions of chipsetDefinition of chipset in:
- The British & World English dictionary