- A maker or seller of chocolate.More example sentences
- Food shops, butchers, bakers, delicatessens and chocolatiers will also be there, promoting the finest produce from England's biggest and most diverse food region.
- More and more artisan chocolatiers are making single-origin varietal chocolates that express the unique flavors of different cacao beans.
- Which chocolatiers worldwide produce the most interesting and scrumptious chocolates?
late 19th century: French.
More definitions of chocolatierDefinition of chocolatier in:
- The British & World English dictionary