noun (plural chorizos)
- A spicy Spanish pork sausage.More example sentences
- A good selection of chorizo - spicy cured pork sausage - is now available here, although some are spicier than others.
- We also make salamis, chorizos and cotechinos, whose combined lifespan will be between three and six months.
- Heat a large saucepan and then gently sauté the chorizo until a spicy red oil starts to seep out and the sausage slices begin to crisp.
More definitions of chorizoDefinition of chorizo in:
- The British & World English dictionary