- A salt in which the anion contains both chromium and oxygen, especially one of the anion CrO42.More example sentences
- In addition, occupational causes include radon in indoor environments, arsenic, asbestos, chromates, chloromethyl ethers, nickel, polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, and other agents.
- The film has a fritted structure and is a complex mixture of chemical compounds - mainly zinc ammonium phosphate and chromates.
- This happened when organic polymers replaced chromates in both external and internal water treatment.
More definitions of chromateDefinition of chromate in:
- The British & World English dictionary