noun (plural churros)
- A Latin American snack consisting of a strip of fried dough, very similar to funnel cake.More example sentences
- A churro's ridged and sugared tubing is a crispy conduit for oozing chocolate.
- Minimal approaches to breakfast include croissants and café au lait in France, chocolate and churros in Spain, and many variations on the bowl of muesli theme for those who think that cereal, nuts, and dried fruit are a key to good health.
- Paul Gayler's excellent Mediterranean Cook is divided regionally and has some good unusual dishes like vegetarian meze, churros, gaufrette and tian.
Spanish, of uncertain origin; perhaps related to churro 'coarse, rough'.
More definitions of churroDefinition of churro in:
- The British & World English dictionary