- (Chiefly in Venice) savory snacks or small side dishes, typically served in a bar or informal restaurant: we dined on cicchetti washed down with a glass of local wineMore example sentences
- Everything is just right, from the wood and marble bar piled high with tasty cicheti to the gleaming copper pots overhead.
- Our bill for two glasses of good wine and a couple of cicchetti each comes to a grand total of 3.70.
- If time is tight, come for a quick snack; the bar, with its good range of cicheti, is just as crowded as the main restaurant space.
Italian, from cicchetto (denoting a single dish).
More definitions of cicchettiDefinition of cicchetti in:
- The British & World English dictionary