- An antihistamine drug used to treat stomach acidity and peptic ulcers. It is a sulfur-containing derivative of imidazole.More example sentences
- Acetaminophen, aspirin, cimetidine, ibuprofen and diphenhydramine are just a few drugs that might be affected by alcohol.
- Examples of commonly used medications that may contain large amounts of sorbitol include acetaminophen, amantadine, cimetidine, and theophylline.
- Most cases of indigestion can be treated successfully with medicines that reduce the excess acid, such as antacids and H - 2 antagonist drugs like cimetidine.
More definitions of cimetidineDefinition of cimetidine in:
- The British & World English dictionary