- A compound with antipyretic properties, derived from cinchona bark and used as a substitute for quinine.
More example sentences
- An alkaloid; chemical formula: C19H22ON2
- We conclude that intravenous infusion of cinchonine might be started 12 hours before chemotherapy infusion.
- The invention also concerns a method for preparing cinchonine dichlorhydrate from cinchonine and the use of pharmaceutical compositions containing cinchonine dichlorhydrate for treating multiple drug resistance.
More definitions of cinchonineDefinition of cinchonine in:
- The British & World English dictionary