Definition of citizen journalism in English:
The collection, dissemination, and analysis of news and information by the general public, especially by means of the Internet.
- The Washington Post sees a new trend in the role of "citizen journalism" in the London bombings.
- Get local businesses to contribute prizes for the best citizen journalism.
- Think about combining podcasting with "citizen journalism."
citizen journalist noun
- Example sentences
- He actually does fit the bill of citizen journalist.
- This year, they are less restricted than domestic citizen journalists.
- We are always looking to hear from citizen journalists.
Definition of citizen journalism in:
- British & World English dictionary