- The collection, dissemination, and analysis of news and information by the general public, especially by means of the Internet.More example sentences
- The Washington Post sees a new trend in the role of "citizen journalism" in the London bombings.
- Get local businesses to contribute prizes for the best citizen journalism.
- Think about combining podcasting with "citizen journalism."
More definitions of citizen journalismDefinition of citizen journalism in:
- The British & World English dictionary