- 1The action of making a statement or situation less confused and more comprehensible: please advise us if you require further clarificationMore example sentences
- Counsel took him through selected passages in the notebooks, asking for further clarification.
- I'd just like to add some things, you know, for clarification.
- Some NGOs are preparing a legal intervention to seek such a clarification.
- 1.1A statement resulting from this: the remaining changes are small clarificationsMore example sentences
- Let me, in fairness to Tom Ridge, read the clarification he later released.
- The New York Times Magazine has printed no clarification or retraction of any kind.
- The text in italics indicates clarifications to the record already announced through supplements.
- More example sentences
- He criticized the Commission's proposed clarificatory amendment to Article 2.
- We are happy to discuss the principles in a clarificatory manner.
- Important clarificatory work immediately followed.