Definition of clarkia in English:
A North American plant with showy white, pink, or purple flowers, cultivated as a border plant in gardens.
- Genus Clarkia, family Onagraceae
- Cool-season annuals such as clarkia, Iceland poppy, lobelia, pansy, and stock can't stand intense summer heat.
- The poppies and clarkias began to straighten up, and the smaller shrubs saw the sunlight again.
- Many old favourites are here, including poppies, daisies and clarkias and hollyhocks.
Words that rhyme with clarkiasouvlakia
Definition of clarkia in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.