- Used to refer to a traditional business that has expanded its activities to operate also on the Internet: [as modifier]: a clicks-and-mortar strategy Compare with bricks and mortar.More example sentences
- It's going to pay off from the marketing machine that retailers will build, including clicks and mortar as part of it.
- There will be a crossover between clicks and mortar.
- ‘Banking today is more about clicks and mortar than bricks and mortar,’ he said.
More definitions of clicks and mortarDefinition of clicks and mortar in:
- The British & World English dictionary