- A change in global or regional climate patterns, in particular a change apparent from the mid to late 20th century onwards and attributed largely to the increased levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide produced by the use of fossil fuels.More example sentences
- We have seen the Rio earth summit and the Kyoto agreement on climate change.
- Continental oceanic margins are often areas of sensitive response to climate change.
- In any case, climate change is already disrupting the lives of millions of human beings.
More definitions of climate changeDefinition of climate change in:
- The British & World English dictionary