- another term for air conditioning.More example sentences
- Electronic climate control will come in very handy if you decide to take your Avant onto summer roads on the continent.
- The controls on the centre column for the dual-zone climate control, DVD-Audio system, and optional GPS are well laid out and easy to locate at touch.
- The climate control has failed (apparently bits of metal have got into the condenser) and my dealer has given me a quote of £2,000 for a new system.
More definitions of climate controlDefinition of climate control in:
- The British & World English dictionary