- A wall at a sports center or in a gymnasium fitted with attachments to simulate a rock face for climbing practice.More example sentences
- The team also visited the Ice Factory which contains a large indoor climbing wall as well as the largest indoor ice climbing wall in Europe.
- Explore by foot on guided nature hikes and polish your rock climbing on a climbing wall.
- It is also seeking funding for a purpose-built centre containing a climbing wall and a dance studio.
More definitions of climbing wallDefinition of climbing wall in:
- The British & World English dictionary