adjective (clingier, clingiest)
- (Of a person or garment) liable to cling; clinging: at about 18 months my son became very clingy clingy leggingsMore example sentences
- Where once she was outgoing and confident, now she is clingy and dependent.
- If this week people are clingy and dependant, easily offended and insecure, don't be manipulated by their whims of steel.
- She was dependent on me, she was clingy and needy, and she didn't have a strong support system.
- More example sentences
- But I got bored with more than Steph's clinginess.
- I'm sure the clinginess is part of the annoyingness.
- What could be a joyous occasion, as well as an important milestone in your life, is usurped by someone else's clinginess.
More definitions of clingyDefinition of clingy in:
- The British & World English dictionary