- The fact or condition of being genetically identical, as to a parent, sibling, or other biological source: the lack of genetic diversity may be a combination of both isolation and clonalityMore example sentences
- The fourth case failed to demonstrate clonality by flow cytometry and PCR owing to a lack of viable cells and lack of amplification, respectively.
- Before discussing this topic, it is worth pointing out again that clonality, with or without fission, is a pervasive aspect of cnidarian life cycles.
- Finally, we must address the fact that Greenbriar, a site that has not yet been infected by disease, exhibits some limited amount of clonality.
More definitions of clonalityDefinition of clonality in:
- The British & World English dictionary