- (Of a group of people) united or bound together by strong relationships and common interests: a close-knit communityMore example sentences
- Meals together are crucial to the building of a close-knit and joyful community.
- You no longer have close-knit mining or ship-building communities.
- It was little wonder the advert quickened pulses among members of Edinburgh's close-knit financial community.
More definitions of close-knitDefinition of close-knit in:
- The British & World English dictionary