- A television system in which the video signals are transmitted from one or more cameras by cable to a restricted set of monitors.More example sentences
- All three were recorded on video tape by closed-circuit television systems.
- The three-way system is linked to closed-circuit television camera operators and the police to keep tabs on offenders' movements.
- She said the crocodile was being monitored by closed-circuit television cameras and that footage would be displayed on television monitors so visitors to the farm could see what it was doing.
More definitions of closed-circuit televisionDefinition of closed-circuit television in:
- The British & World English dictionary