- Thick cream obtained by heating milk slowly and then allowing it to cool while the cream content rises to the top in coagulated lumps.More example sentences
- Other milk products are butter, dried curds, and clotted cream.
- Spoon the warm jam over the slices of malt bread and add a dollop of thick, yellow clotted cream at the side of the plate.
- Top with a spoonful of clotted cream and serve immediately.
More definitions of clotted creamDefinition of clotted cream in:
- The British & World English dictionary