- A cooperative society, business, or enterprise.More example sentences
- At the edge of the village is an organic market where farmers from six co-ops sell their organic produce to the community.
- The reform began as a way to enable large agricultural co-ops to raise funds to build facilities like grain silos.
- Whether it's a conventional business, co-op or non-profit trust, you still need income to run it.
mid 19th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of co-opDefinition of co-op in:
- The British & World English dictionary