- Mutually adapted; mutually accommodating.More example sentences
- Inbreeding may be beneficial if conditions favor the maintenance of locally adapted or intrinsically coadapted gene complexes.
- In the case of coadapted cellular machinery as diverse as the transcriptosome, this parallel evolution may involve sequences with no other obvious connection.
- For example, all of the maternal genes whose sequences have coadapted to each other might be expressed and the paternal copies silenced.
- More example sentences
- It is, therefore, of the highest importance to gain a clear insight into the means of modification and coadaptation.
- Several authors have suggested that African antelope (family Bovidae) exemplify coadaptation of ecological, behavioral, and morphological traits.
- One example of the biological importance of intergenomic coadaptation is the evidence that mtDNA interaction with the nuclear genome modifies cognition in mice.