- The sport or activity of exploring a rocky coastline by climbing, jumping, and swimming.More example sentences
- In some cases the locals are even inventing new sports for themselves - coasteering, for example.
- These include surfing, sea kayaking, adventure hikes, mountain biking, and one of the latest crazes for adrenaline junkies - coasteering - where teams climb, jump and swim together on the Atlantic coastline.
- The adrenaline might well start pumping when you find that a weekend of coasteering will cost you £184, though it does include equipment and full-board accommodation.
More definitions of coasteeringDefinition of coasteering in:
- The British & World English dictionary