- Heraldic arms.More example sentences
- Secondly, it assumes coat armour to be hereditary in the male lines of a family, with differences to distinguish cadet branches.
- That good deeds will give great joy, and will proclaim the worth of noble men of coat armor.
- Cheshire and Lancashire families made similar additions of crests to the plain prescriptive coat armor which they had previously used from time immemorial.
More definitions of coat armorDefinition of coat armor in:
- The British & World English dictionary