- A woman’s tailored dress, typically fastening down the front and resembling a coat.More example sentences
- There's Mariana on the deck of the yacht in the Chanel coat dress.
- The Princess Royal, wearing a dark purple coat dress, was accompanied by the Vice-Lord Lieutenant of Dyfed.
- If you have a little more money to splash and really want to impress the other guests, invest in a Balenciaga herringbone coat dress.
More definitions of coat dressDefinition of coat dress in:
- The British & World English dictionary