A joint author.
- As a co-author of that document, I would like to clarify points raised in both articles.
- National Guard biologists work with specialists from outside the military and sometimes appear as co-authors on the final studies.
- I'm working on one now, but my three co-authors are dead and the first planning document is missing.
Be a joint author of (a book, paper, or report).
- He has co-authored four books, and produced papers on various aspects of law.
- While she claims that she will no longer edit his books, he said, ‘I am looking forward to co-authoring some books with her.’
- Towards that end, he and I have been slowly co-authoring a paper on blogs and politics.
For editors and proofreaders
Definition of coauthor in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.