Definition of coauthor in English:
A joint author.
- As a co-author of that document, I would like to clarify points raised in both articles.
- National Guard biologists work with specialists from outside the military and sometimes appear as co-authors on the final studies.
- I'm working on one now, but my three co-authors are dead and the first planning document is missing.
verb[with object] Back to top
Be a joint author of (a book, paper, or report).
- He has co-authored four books, and produced papers on various aspects of law.
- While she claims that she will no longer edit his books, he said, ‘I am looking forward to co-authoring some books with her.’
- Towards that end, he and I have been slowly co-authoring a paper on blogs and politics.
Definition of coauthor in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan