- British term for orchard grass.More example sentences
- Allow natural colonisation of seed tussocky grasses such as cocksfoot and Yorkshire fog.
- We drove a few miles to the visitor centre, and then walked along a nature trail, surrounded by knapweed and cocksfoot, home to butterflies and dragonflies.
- He joined his father in the grass seeding from an early age, first as billy boy and then cutting the cocksfoot.
More definitions of cocksfootDefinition of cocksfoot in:
- The British & World English dictionary