- Cooperation between management and workers in decision-making, especially by the representation of workers on boards of directors.More example sentences
- Equally worrying, the board structure dictated by co-determination saps good governance.
- The chancellor has declined to alter the co-determination of company decisions exercised by management and labor jointly.
- The particular German contribution to this was the development of limited workers' participation in management, the so-called co-determination.
More definitions of codeterminationDefinition of codetermination in:
- The British & World English dictionary