- A large, expensive, lavishly illustrated book, especially one intended only for casual reading.More example sentences
- Whether this text is considered an art book or a coffee-table book, people can generate discussions by looking at these pictures.
- The book itself is very pretty and would make a lovely coffee-table book - if you're not hung up with silly things like dignity or self-respect that is.
- This is not quite a coffee-table book, and not quite a read-through book.
More definitions of coffee-table bookDefinition of coffee-table book in:
- The British & World English dictionary