- A cafe or other place where coffee is served, sometimes also offering informal entertainment.More example sentences
- I've been thinking and I want you to come with me tonight to that new coffee house for the poetry readings.
- Again, the song is slowed down, being performed more as a poetry reading in a coffee house.
- Sometimes in the summer the coffee house arranges for a jazz or folk group to play out there and I enjoy seeing people in the anonymous city gather in such a congenial way.
More definitions of coffeehouseDefinition of coffeehouse in:
- The British & World English dictionary