- A cigarette.More example sentences
- I myself am not a smoker, although I do occasionally indulge in a coffin nail before, say, a nerve-wracking public appearance.
- Back in the first world war, cigarettes were known as coffin nails, even then.
- Given that lung cancer kills more people each year than colon, breast, and prostate cancer combined, it's easy to understand why cigarettes are sometimes referred to as coffin nails.
More definitions of coffin nailDefinition of coffin nail in:
- The British & World English dictionary