Definition of cohost in English:
A joint host.
- It is still good advice. Last spring Tyson received rave reviews for his stint as cohost on ABC's late night talk show, Jimmy Kimmel Live; and, not surprisingly, rumors of a Mike Tyson reality show are in the air.
- He remained in Buffalo for some time, working as a correspondent for the Empire Star Weekly, a black community newspaper, and serving as cohost of a local radio program that was canceled after Reed conducted an interview with Malcolm X.
- The radio station where he was cohost was in downtown Philadelphia.
verb[with object] Back to top
Act as a joint host.
- Prior to hosting Crossfire, he cohosted CNN's Spin Room.
- The ACS Division of History of Chemistry and the Chemical Heritage Foundation are cohosting a piano concert at Washington Convention Center on Tuesday, August 30, at 5: 30 PM.
- Smith's most recent gig was cohosting CNET News.com.
Definition of cohost in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan