- A chisel used for cutting metal.More example sentences
- You'll need the following tools: a utility knife, hammer, cold chisel, hacksaw, flat pry bar, aviation snips, Phillips screwdriver (or a cordless drill/driver), pliers, sanding block and 4-and 8-in. drywall knives.
- Many paleontologists carry a geologist's hammer or masonry hammer; rock slabs may be split with this hammer, with this hammer and a cold chisel, or with a stiff-bladed putty knife, depending on their hardness.
- Use a cold chisel and mason's hammer (sometimes called an engineer's or hand-drilling hammer) to carefully break the damaged tile into as many pieces as necessary to remove it.
More definitions of cold chiselDefinition of cold chisel in:
- The British & World English dictionary