- A cosmetic preparation used for cleansing and softening the skin.More example sentences
- For those in a rush, you can always remove the day's make-up and grime with cold cream, then softly exfoliate the face with a baby's soft toothbrush.
- The latest travesty in jazzed up cold cream will make your skin ‘happier’.
- Professional make-up can be hard to apply and even harder to remove - the best method is frequently old-fashioned cold cream, such as Pond's Cold Cream cleanser, followed by a gentle toner such as Neutrogena's Alcohol-Free Toner.
More definitions of cold creamDefinition of cold cream in:
- The British & World English dictionary