- 1US • informal A deck of cards that has been dishonestly arranged beforehand.More example sentences
- This was confounded by some cold decks in tourneys I honestly spent a few months believing the other player had the nuts every time he re-raised me.
- This was one of the worst cold decks in recent memory.
- So many cold decks, one after the other, makes me wonder what I have to flop to win a pot?
- 2North American A pile of logs stored away from the immediate area where logging is taking place.More example sentences
- Logs in cold decks may be effected by drying shrinkage and insect/fungi attacks during warm weather.
- After Christmas the men load the cold decks, using horse, power, onto sleds which are either pulled by horses or trucks or tractors.
More definitions of cold deckDefinition of cold deck in:
- The British & World English dictionary