1US informal A deck of cards that has been dishonestly arranged beforehand.
- This was confounded by some cold decks in tourneys I honestly spent a few months believing the other player had the nuts every time he re-raised me.
- This was one of the worst cold decks in recent memory.
- So many cold decks, one after the other, makes me wonder what I have to flop to win a pot?
2North American A pile of logs stored away from the immediate area where logging is taking place.
- Logs in cold decks may be effected by drying shrinkage and insect/fungi attacks during warm weather.
- After Christmas the men load the cold decks, using horse, power, onto sleds which are either pulled by horses or trucks or tractors.
Definition of cold deck in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.