- Nuclear fusion occurring at or close to room temperature. Claims for its discovery in 1989 are generally held to have been mistaken.More example sentences
- What is the difference between nuclear fusion and cold fusion?
- Indeed, in many areas of physics, such as cold fusion and high-temperature superconductivity, the scientific disputes have been extremely hostile and personal.
- There is probably just as much as chance that the next big surprise will be a thrilling one - the arrival of nuclear cold fusion to solve the energy dilemma, say - as a disaster.
More definitions of cold fusionDefinition of cold fusion in:
- The British & World English dictionary