noun (plural collabos)• informal
- Something produced by two or more people working together, especially a piece of music; a collaboration: the trio won a Grammy for their hit collabo with the GorillazMore example sentences
- What kind of bizarro pop collabo is this? Arcade Fire and Cyndi Lauper teamed up to play the '80s star's Girls Just Want To Have Fun at the New Orleans Jazz Fest.
- On Tuesday night, Bieber posted a link on Twitter to a short video from Carey talking about her "festive collabo" and how thrilled she is about it.
- The guys are busy doing collabos with some US artistes.
1990s: abbreviation of collaboration.
More definitions of collaboDefinition of collabo in:
- The British & World English dictionary