Produced or conducted by two or more parties working together: collaborative research
More example sentences
- The new practice enables people to view business together and seek collaborative solutions.
- Inside Scotland, we must become more cooperative and collaborative at every level.
- The work is very adversarial whereas what I do now is cooperative and collaborative.
- More example sentences
- Native title holders, through their body corporate, Lhere Artepe, will be asked to work collaboratively with the government initiatives.
- As I write this, programmers from around the world are collaboratively developing a new, open source RSS format.
- These codes should be developed collaboratively by administrators, teachers, parents, and students.
Definition of collaborative in:
- The British & World English dictionary