Definition of collapsible in English:
(Of an object) able to be folded into a small space: a collapsible bed
More example sentences
- Jane has also designed a collapsible sandwich box which folds to A5 size and a coffee and doughnut holder.
- We no longer have to make do with the grubby white plastic garden furniture and collapsible click sun beds that were so popular a few years ago.
- The collapsible wood and canvas bed is assembled from three basic folding X-frame stools.
- Example sentences
- It is now firmly established that upper airway collapsibility is markedly increased in either sleeping or anesthetized children with SDB.
- To determine the effects of craniofacial characteristics and body habitus on the collapsibility of the pharynx, Watanabe and coworkers measured closing pressures of the passive pharynx in 54 men with sleep-disordered breathing.
- The authors concluded that tracheal collapsibility of infants with tracheomalacia can be quantitatively assessed by the static pressure/area relationship of the trachea obtained under general anesthesia and paralysis.
Words that rhyme with collapsibleexpansible • impassible
Definition of collapsible in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.