- A person or machine that collates.More example sentences
- For the moment, Sean-Paul has continued to serve as a collator of war-related news.
- To redress this imbalance, the film-makers became simultaneously producers, collators and distributors of this history.
- Peter Brierley, probably Britain's foremost collator of religious statistics, has conducted a number of nation-wide censuses and surveys of church attendance in England, Wales and Scotland.
More definitions of collatorDefinition of collator in:
- The British & World English dictionary