noun• informal , chiefly • humorous
- 1.1Intense anxiety or nervousness, especially with stomach queasiness: such organizations give him the collywobblesMore example sentences
- Tracking the progress of the Merced-Itanium will cause many an attack of the collywobbles for commentators.
- Throwing himself into one of the office's numerous squashy chairs, Irvine admits to a last - minute attack of the collywobbles.
- In spite of Littbarski's collywobbles there was no doubt that the Germans had the stomach for the task.
More definitions of collywobblesDefinition of collywobbles in:
- The British & World English dictionary