- A photographic filter that absorbs light of certain colors.More example sentences
- Meanwhile, her colour filter lenses strapped over my eyes induced a feeling of complete calm.
- The amazing quality was achieved by the use of three monochrome transparencies, each exposed through a colour filter, designed to be melded by simultaneous projection on a screen.
- He figured out how to use black-and-white photographic film and color filters to create full-color visualizations.
More definitions of color filterDefinition of color filter in:
- The British & World English dictionary