noun[usually as modifier] Photography
- The process of producing a positive image directly from another positive: color reversal filmsMore example sentences
- They also make some great color reversal film.
- He shot on 35 mm color reversal film, which is like slide film - it exposes a positive rather than a negative image.
- For the films that followed, he used cheap, sometimes discarded, color reversal stock to immortalize the drag queens, mermaids, vampires, naked poets, and other creatures who populate his films.
More definitions of color reversalDefinition of color reversal in:
- The British & World English dictionary